Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pictures Test

This is a test to see if I can post mulitple pictures on one blog. Hold your breath readers, as we discover together. I will try to make all food related!

My First ever bit of sushi. Also my last one... 2006

Social Work Conference San Destin 2008 - I can't eat any of this, but looks good right?

How to make kids excited about school: Party first day w/ CAKE!

Trilex de Lomo - Argentina 2007. 3 steaks layered around cheese & fired eggplant

Blue Key Lunch 2009 @ Five & 10

Cookie Baking party 2009. This cookie is my brain w/ a bloody stem

Feb. 2009 My super sweet 16 + Birthday. Drunken cupcake eating!
I think this worked and I am so excited that now I can share more pictures with you guys, as anyone who knows me, knows I love to take pictures!

2 comments:

  1. yay, the pictures worked! awesome. did you get my last email???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did all of this through your help. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete