Thursday, January 21, 2010

Damn G-chat

I found a $1 bill on the ground in front of the vending machines at my office. I took it upstairs and while I was G-chatting with my London Lady, I asked her if she thought that meant it was okay for me to go downstairs and buy myself a Coke with the found money. Readers, my coffee creamer was empty this morning when I went to pour it & on a rainy day like today a Starbucks would have so hit the spot, that I just stopped making my morning coffee. So, I have not had any caffeine intake as of the conversation with London Lady. I decided that I would get a second opinion, and asked her if she thought it would be okay to get a Coke from the vending machine. Readers, the names she called me! "Cheater" being the most prominent, I realized she was correct. Since that time, I have wanted a Coke so bad!! It's all I can think about, and I actually think I am bringing on a caffeine headache simple to give myself an excuse that I NEED one!
Now, I am drinking water out of my metal water bottle thing (that London Lady said was better for me) kinda, sorta,... pouting.
To make matters worse, later my London Lady was drinking a beer over chat with me, and now it's noon-ish my time and I want a beer too.
In closing, the point is while I may be getting better at planning, I still have a far way to go!

1 comment:

  1. That's why I buy cokes by the case. That way i can bring one with me to school instead of spending $1.25. the problem now is that i really want those things that turn cans into bottles. You know i'm an infomercial-aholic, but that'd be an investment!

    ReplyDelete