Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Silly Rabbit, Kitchens are for Nice People

Readers, do you ever pick a fight with someone, maybe because you’re stressed or possibly because its warranted, and then some thing happens to make you feel like the total ass in the situation? Really? Because that happens to me all the time. Case in point, my new house has a refrigerator in a peculiar place, and there is a section of the kitchen that actually has had cabinets and a countertop put in the place where the fridge should go.
See in this picture how you can tell a fridge should go there. Well, it was not and the hubs wanted to move it into that spot. Readers, I would consider myself someone who is great with social change, political change, almost deem myself an advocate of change. However, I am a little baby about physical change. Cut off all your hair, it Will take me a while to get used to you, move to a new place and I will examine your space like a detective, and so I was not prepared for big house change after moving in only 2 weeks ago.
Then the hubs moved the fridge into the space. Did I commend him for being able to do that himself or not scratching my floors? No, I proceeded to snap off at the mouth like a petulant child. I could not handle the change.
Readers, do you know what that jerk of a hubs did next? He made and designed for me this space in its place. What an asshole. Could this really have turned out any better? It looks like someone so culinary-ally proficient works in this space, my camera can simply not express how much I adore this new space. He even made a super efficient pantry out of half our laundry room. After all my griping, he still made me this beautiful space. What a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment