Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guilty (& possibly gross) Pleasures

This is a brief timeout to let you in on a secret. I love bad food, and you know what I mean. I have already confessed my adoration of sour cream and how I know if you have two rotisserie chickens that one of them is simply for eating the skin off of. Now, I just need you to know that I have not simply been cooking with more butter because of how incredible it seems to make everything, but also because… I sneak a bite every time! It’s just soooo good. Yes readers, that means that I take a bite of the butter, or slice myself off a tab of it. In fact, when I was trying to take this picture of myself eating some butter, I had to slice a second piece because I just could not get the picture I wanted, and just like most things in life that I attempt to make decisions upon, I used the very first picture I took.

What are your guilty food indulgences?

2 comments:

  1. I have a book you need to read. Eat Fat, Lose Fat by Fallon and Enig.

    Butter isn't that bad. Even better if it's from pastured cows (loaded with omega 3s). The sour cream isn't bad either (also, better if natural).

    Enjoy your butters and creams! Our bodies actually need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most disgusting thing I can think of eating straight, and you know I love butter on everything too! the idea of just eating butter by itself turns my stomach! No wonder you liked my cooking so much, it was all loaded with butter!

    ReplyDelete