Friday, March 26, 2010

New Toys

What a great Housewarming gift from Tmom & Tdad... a big honking grill. I don't know what it is capable of or its power, or how it even functions, but I do know that When it is on, that means the hubs is cooking!!!
We kicked off our new gift, yes, the hubs does have to come up with a name for him (he is so a him), but while he was thinking he made some grilled chicken with all kinds of ...stuff/seasoning on it.


Readers, don't walk away thinking I did not contribute too. I made mashed potatoes. I can actually make some decent mashed potatoes, even when like that night I did not have any milk, or sour cream or whipping cream. I did have butter (of course!) and white Vermont cheddar, which I decided to shred and put half the block in. They were a cheesy bit of heaven. Readers, yes, that is a masher, and that is how I make MP, I think that is very cool of me!

The meal was really good and more importantly, not pasta, which I have been feeling is all I make and my dinner about 5-6 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment