Monday, February 1, 2010

Magic Dinner

I wish I could say this would be a monthly posting, but it's presumptuous and and pretty uneven, but I love having dinner with the Magic Chef & Pink Haired Professor. Even if this one revolved around installation of appliances, I think it was a swell time for all. Who does not like to be heckled by the peanut gallery when on a kitchen floor sideways with vice gripes?
The Magic Chef made a Thxgiving dinner for us... or for the hubs really. Whew, I find myself at a loss for words... I don't really know how to describe all the food and in no way do I want to not explain it's magical qualities!
There this turkey, which besides stuff with onions, had unicorns prancing majestically inside.
There were asparagus which did not just make your urine smell better, but made capable of passing drug tests for the rest of your life!
There were cranberries of the most brilliant color that made the Ocean Spray guys quit their jobs and have to be forced to hustle on the streets of Oregon (have you ever seen where the growers for Ocean Spray live, it surprised me, NJ cranberries?).
My heart skipped a little beat when I saw the rivers and streams of butter running through my mashed potatoes. The only way they could have made me any happier was if they made my boobs grow bigger... wait, a minute, I think they did! A post-thanksgiving miracle.
There is no longer any denying the name of Magic Chef, the food is just simply that.
There was even 3 minute brownie (birthday) cake heaven, which was magical because the Pink Haired Professor is now gluten-free which magically means more for me!

This also happens to be the same shirt I wore for last birthday meal at their house. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment