Wednesday, April 21, 2010

May 1st is coming

Skipping back over to our side of the pond, God Save the Queen for London Lady for filling in for me because Readers, I still have 9 more days until the end of my semester and when my projects are due. I would love to be blogging because it makes me feel happy & because my writing here is superior over the shit I am composing of a literature review & publishable article. However, I feel guilty when doing anything else but writing for those two, so I am still MIA until the May 1, which as that's a weekend may actually be May 3. If I try to romanticize it, I could say that I am Carmen San Diego, but then after the last 3 posts, I would certainly be in London. What I have to offer is some pictures about what I will be filling you in on when I am finally able to fill you in, like my Terrapin Brewery trip & what I eat while studying.

1 comment:

  1. Upside... The ever crappy month of April will be over. Then, just a few short weeks later the curly girlies will be knocking on your door begging for a bed and head scratchies. Be prepared, that is how I get the little one to sleep, she loves them too.

    ReplyDelete