Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is that light I see?

Is it life from underneath stacks of articles and student forms? Is it my neglected kitchen, family, friends or blog?
It happens to be that I have located that my oven has a light in it! But I will get to that in due time.
Readers, how are you? How have you been? How many birthday parties have you been too since we last met? Too many appears to be the only correct answer.
Here are some points to ponder that have unfolded since we last met.
  • Readers, I have eaten my weight in frozen pizzas lately, we are talking about 3-4 a week.
  • I have a completed draft of a literature review
  • The kid is about to graduate from elementary school & has been blasting us with honors, but that another post.
  • I have not only been staying in bc of my NYR, but because I have morphed into a cat and require 10 hours of sleep a day, so I do not have many fantastic tales to tell.

Here are some things to look forward too however:

  • I have no classes this summer
  • I have not students in my building this summer
  • I have da sis coming into town soon
  • I am planning a week long car trip to New Hampshire through way of DC and Boston.

I feel like the above are great reasons to tune in because I am not too sure how you travel in a car and don't eat out, and da sis is coming down to teach me our mom's spaghetti sauce recipe (which I will not be sharing but I will post pictures and maybe write a sappy mom piece again)!

Readers, it's been a long time but I am back and I think with a vengeance.

1 comment:

  1. I will disown you as a sister if you share the spegetti recipe, but I am really excited to fly and show finally show you how to make it!

    ReplyDelete